PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing … Coralie!

My name is Coralie, I’m 25 years old and I’m a new intern at Peartree Languages. I’m going to stay here for two months.

I am French and I live in Normandy, in the North-West of France. I was born in Switzerland, where I lived for 8 years, after that I moved in France, first in a city named Pithiviers, in the centre of France, and now, I’m living in a village in Normandy.



I did a two-year degree in Tourism and then a Bachelor’s degree in Event management. I have always been interested in the tourism sector, which is why I chose this path in the first place. But my last internships have confirmed my career in a field that really interests me: Events.

I am attracted by all the different parts of event management, from creation to organisation through communication. After my studies, I worked for four months in an event agency dedicated to the agricultural sector.

Ever since, I was looking for a job, but I didn’t find it, maybe because I don’t have enough experience. So, last year, I decided to take English courses to improve my English. I met few people there who wanted, like me, to go abroad.

We have discovered the “Erasmus + programme”, which let us do an internship in a European country, so we decided to do it! Some of us have gone to London or Bristol, and me, I chose Cardiff.

So here I am, with two other French girls. During our first week, we have discovered the City Centre. We have already visited some of the museums and done shopping on the big shopping mall, St David’s Dewi Sant.

 We went also around Cardiff Bay, which is really beautiful. Welsh people are very nice and friendly and I’m sure that when I will come back in France, I will have a lot of good and happy memories.
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment