PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing...

Hello my name is Kristiana and I’m the new intern at Peartree Languages!

I’m 21 years old and I’m from Bulgaria, the country of roses! It is a country with a lot of vegetation and many things to discover! I lived there until the age of 7 when I moved to Spain, and now I’m here in Cardiff to improve my English and to live a new experience.


I graduated in accounting in March and now I am here thanks to the Erasmus programme. I’ll stay at Peartree for 3 months and I really want to learn everything that this school and this country have to offer me.

I’m passionate about traveling and learning about new cultures and languages, but above all enjoying life!
I've been traveling to different places since I was very young, and every year is a new experience. The most incredible trip I've done so far was last year when I went to Las Vegas, Niagara Falls, Disney, and NASA! I loved it and the best thing is that I didn’t spend a lot of money on the slot machines!



My other passion are dogs! I have three, but one of them is pretty much like a brother to me! I love them, they make my life peaceful and happy.


I am a very active person who likes to socialize with people and know what people have to offer me! If you still want to meet me, don’t hesitate to visit us at Peartree Languages!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment