PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing...

Hello! My name is Énora. I am a 20-year-old French student in foreign literature and English civilisation. I will be an intern at Peartree Languages for two months and I can’t wait to start this new experience.

I come from Morlaix, a town in Brittany, situated in the north-west of France. It’s a very nice little town where the architecture is particular to Brittany.


Since there aren’t many things to do in Morlaix, though it is a really pretty town to visit, I’ve always wanted to travel and see other parts of the world. That’s why I decided to come back to the UK as it is the major theme of my studies.


If you want to talk to me or need any help, I will be behind the welcome desk. See you soon!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment