PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

12 DAYS OF CANTON Day four - J. P. Gardiner Opticians

Would you believe it is already 4th of December? The time really flies. It’s only twenty days to Christmas, two weeks to discover the winners of our raffle and only one week to our Christmas party! If you wish to see it all brighter than ever, continue reading, please.


What is your name and what is the name of your shop/business? 


“My name is John Gardiner and my shop is called J.P. Gardiner Opticians.”

When did you first open? 


“In 1989 on the 1st of September. It seems I’m the longest opened business in this area.”


What do you do here? What type of items do you sell? 


“We do eye tests and medical examinations and sell contact lenses and spectacles.”


Why did you decide to open your shop in Canton, Cardiff? 


“I had more practices before, for example in Chepstow or Blackwood, I’ve also worked for the military, in the industry, but, in the end, Cardiff is where I have been born, so I have decided to open a business here. I run it together with my wife and sometimes there is also our dog in the shop.

What do you like the most about your job? 

“Probably the location, it’s quite a calm place here.”

Contact details 
OPENING TIMES: 
Mon-Sat: 09:00-13:00/14:00-17:00
Address: 182 Cowbridge Road East, Canton, Cardiff
Phone: 02920221911

The owner does not wish to be photographed or to take pictures in his shop,  so you would have to visit it yourself :) If you want to win a pair of sunglasses don’t forget to buy a raffle ticket!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment