PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing... Lisa!


I’ve never really been that good at introducing and talking about myself, but still - here is a little bit more about me.

Lisa at Peartree Languages

My name is Lisa, I am 22 years old and I am interning at Peartree for 6 months. Originally I was born in a small village on the outskirts of Leipzig in Eastern Germany but I moved to Erfurt, a town about the size of Cardiff. Erfurt is located in the ‘green heart’ of Germany. Its city centre has a lot of half-timber houses and a beautiful cathedral.



Before I came to Cardiff, I finished my apprenticeship as a Multilingual Management Assistant, compromising (among others) languages - German, English, French and Spanish -, marketing, management, tourism, foreign trade and law. I am now at Peartree to gain some practical experience before entering the labour market.

Furthermore, one of the main reasons for me to come here is that I would like to broaden my horizons in as many aspects as possible. In my spare time I really enjoy being in nature, I like hiking and I do love animals. By the way, what I appreciate most about Cardiff is how easy it is to go for a nature walk so close to the city.



If you ask me about my favourite element, the answer is clear: water! So it’s no surprise that I love to go scuba diving and fishing. Diving into the unknown and exploring a world of colourful fish and strange-looking plants always feels daring and uncomfortable. However, it’s worth a try and it’s definitely something that transformed my view of the world.

Moreover, I love travelling as much as getting to know other cultures, preferably away from tourist crowds in summer months. To me, travelling means freedom and truly living one’s life to the fullest. The country of my dreams is New Zealand and although I haven’t been there yet, I would always grab the best possible chance of going there – of course with a one-way ticket. ;) It’s all about being adventurous.



People in Cardiff – and of course at Peartree – are remarkably friendly, which helps you to make friends very quickly and feel included. Needless to say, I like Wales, Cardiff and Peartree and I’m happy to be here.

Well guys, I hope you now know a bit more about me. If you have any further questions: you know where to find me. And don’t forget: Keep calm and love Peartree. Cheers for now!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment