PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

From northernmost part of Galicia...MEET MONTSE!

From northernmost part of Galicia...MEET MONTSE!

43°47′25″N
I was born in the countryside in the north of Spain, O Barqueiro. It’s a beautiful area where you can spend your time in the wild beaches and impressive cliffs. Our food is incredible also but the most characteristic part of the Galician people is their friendly character.  
Fall in love with the sea or the mountains, or both! Personally, I can't decide! 
G A L I C I A,   A S T U R I A S, W A L E S
I’m Montse, am 28 years old.  I did a Business Degree in A Coruna. I hope spend my work life in International Trade. 
Every summer I worked in a tourism office in my village, I always loved spending my time talking with the different people, finding different personalities and experiences, and always learning something. 
But my first important job was in Asturias where I met incredible people. For everyone, the first experience is the most important in our life and I was very fortunate. The experience in this region was amazing, people, food, nature...you have to go!


The words cachopo, fabada asturiana, sidrina are always on my mind - do you know what they mean?
Now I am living in Cardiff, and I am doing an internship in Peartree Languages for three months. I think that this experience is incredible also, I’m looking forward to learning about all the people that I will know here, thank you in advance for your patience with my English language..
Never before have I lived outside of my country. But Wales it’s similar to Galicia and I feel at home, and I hope to know the culture, travel, and learn a lot of English. 
But the most important thing is to enjoy with all of the experiences that you live because everything is unique. Come and say 'hola' at the Peartree Welcome Desk!


Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment