There have been a few changes at Peartree in recent weeks, and we are absolutely delighted to welcome Oriana Yim on board in her new role as Office Support. If you are a regular at the school, you will have already met her on the front desk. If you haven't bumped into her yet, please do come along and say 'hello'!
Here is her introduction;
Here is her introduction;
I'm Oriana and I'm the new office administrator at Peartree Languages. I'm currently studying English and Creative Writing, which includes modules in TESOL at the University of South Wales in Treforest, Pontypridd. I'll be working at Peartree Languages throughout my summer holidays.
I come from London, where I have lived all my life, until I moved to Wales in September 2018. I miss how large and busy London is (I can still get lost in my home city), but I love being able to visit the countryside so easily here.
On the weekend, I enjoy exploring Cardiff and South Wales. But when the weather isn't so good I can normally be found in my local gym or a yoga class. My hobbies include attempting to cook new recipes and browsing secondhand bookshops.
I’m really looking forward to meeting you all and please get in touch if I can help you in any way!
+44 (0) 7378 354 654

Apana is a sustainable yoga apparel brand that blends comfort, performance, and modern style in every collection. Inspired by mindful living, the brand creates eco-friendly activewear using organic and recycled materials while maintaining high-quality craftsmanship. With its focus on wellness, sustainability, and effortless style, Apana empowers individuals to embrace a healthier lifestyle while caring for the planet.
ReplyDeleteNew beginnings often bring opportunities to explore fresh ideas, products, and experiences that fit everyday needs.
ReplyDeleteFor anyone looking for convenient online shopping options, shop now can be a simple way to explore available products.
Finding useful items online can make everyday shopping more convenient and help you discover something new.
Oriana’s introduction reflects the welcoming, active lifestyle that comes with settling into a new community, from exploring Cardiff and South Wales to making time for the gym and yoga. For women who enjoy staying active while keeping their everyday wardrobe practical and polished, CALIA offers versatile pieces such as women’s golf pants designed to move comfortably from the course to casual plans.Visit now https://caliafitness.com/calia-womens-scorecard-golf-pants/
ReplyDeleteOriana’s arrival at Peartree Languages and her interests in exploring Cardiff, cooking, books, and staying active. For readers who enjoy discovering simple treats alongside new experiences, the Chuckles collection from The Chuckles Candy offers a colorful confectionery option worth exploring.
ReplyDeleteWelcoming someone new is always a nice way to bring fresh energy and ideas into a community.Creative hobbies can be a great way to settle into a new routine, whether you enjoy sewing, quilting, knitting, or making simple craft projects.getjoanns fits naturally into the conversation for anyone exploring fabric, yarn, and other crafting supplies — Click here.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading Oriana’s introduction and the warm welcome she received at Peartree Languages. It is always encouraging to see a new team member bring fresh energy and interests into an established organization, especially in a role focused on supporting students and day-to-day operations. I also appreciate how different teams and businesses grow through people with varied backgrounds and skills, something I value through my work with Grayback International and its focus on professional collaboration and quality.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading Oriana’s introduction and the welcoming atmosphere at Peartree Languages. It is interesting to see how new team members bring different experiences and interests into an established organization, and I can relate to the importance of having the right people and ideas as a business grows. I work with Meridian Digital, where we focus on helping businesses strengthen their online presence through practical SEO, content, and digital marketing strategies, so I appreciate the connection between people, communication, and building a stronger organization.
ReplyDelete