PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

It's high time to welcome our new addition to the Peartree Team...Oriana!

There have been a few changes at Peartree in recent weeks, and we are absolutely delighted to welcome Oriana Yim on board in her new role as Office Support. If you are a regular at the school, you will have already met her on the front desk. If you haven't bumped into her yet, please do come along and say 'hello'!

Here is her introduction;


I'm Oriana and I'm the new office administrator at Peartree Languages. I'm currently studying English and Creative Writing, which includes modules in TESOL at the University of South Wales in Treforest, Pontypridd. I'll be working at Peartree Languages throughout my summer holidays.

I come from London, where I have lived all my life, until I moved to Wales in September 2018. I miss how large and busy London is (I can still get lost in my home city), but I love being able to visit the countryside so easily here.

On the weekend, I enjoy exploring Cardiff and South Wales. But when the weather isn't so good I can normally be found in my local gym or a yoga class. My hobbies include attempting to cook new recipes and browsing secondhand bookshops.

I’m really looking forward to meeting you all and please get in touch if I can help you in any way!


+44 (0) 7378 354 654
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment