PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introduction...

Hi everyone,

My name is Adam Boros and I am from Hungary. My home city is the very popular tourist area, Budapest. When I am not in Cardiff (or Germany) I have lived and I also have studied there. I moved to Wales five months ago also to improve my language skills, just like everybody else I have met here.

Adam Boros, our Hungarian student, at Peartree Languages
However, in addition to improving my language skills, I have visited many wonderful places in this country. I was fascinated by the beauty of the green (oh yes, the permanent dropping of rain has some well-kept advantages :) ) slopes of Brecon Beacons, and I was surprised at St Fagans National History Museum at how much taller the people are now than they were a couple of hundred years ago… etc but I am are very keen to go with my friends for a drink in the “cat pub” of Bristol soon.


Adam with his friends from Peartree Languages speaking only in English
Before I began to work for Peartree I had studied here in a full time course. I decided after a couple of months that I would try to find a voluntary job to see if am able to put into practice what I have learned here. Peartree has provided me an Internship, so I can help now with writing blog posts and translating some content to German and Hungarian for the new website (can't wait to see it!). I hope this unique experience in an international environment will help me to also get closer to my “mid term dream”, which is a successful application for a job at the South Korean Hankuk University`s Hungarian professorship.

Adam with his classmates from Peartree Languages, improving and practising English 
In order to attain it I have begun to learn Korean, this complicated but very nice Asian language with the help of my classmate, and teaching Hungarian in my free time. So I am quite busy with everything...

Adam on a trip in Cowbridge, practising English during a social activity
But it is not a problem at all. It provides a pleasant feeling to know that I am moving in the right direction, so many thanks to Peartree for supporting my efforts with my profession in the field of education and goodwill from behind the scenes.
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment