PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

A short word from Veronica

A short word from our recent intern, Veronica. Who is already much missed.


 Hi! My name is Veronica and I come from Zianigo, in Italy; Zianigo is a really small village in the countryside near Venice.

 My city is really really small. The main attractions are the church in the centre of the city and the house where the famous Italian painter, Tiepolo, lived during his youth.

If I had to describe myself, first of all I would say that I'm a friendly and funny person and I always try to see the positive side in everything, my motto is “Don't worry, be happy”. I also love travelling and listening to music, all kind of music.

 I came to Cardiff thanks to a project my school is part of, Erasmus+, and I have stayed here 4 weeks, until the end of July. I have been working at Peartree Languages as an intern and I'm trying to do my best, learning new things and improving my English.

Straight after I arrived, I already felt like a small part of this big family, full of wonderful people. Even though I'm not yet sure about my future and what to do next, I hope that this experience will help me to find my way.



 Veronica, it was such a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment