PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing...

Hello everyone! I’m Dorine, I’m 30 years old and I’m French. I will be the intern at Peartree Languages for the next three months. This is a good experience and an adventure to share.


I come from a small village called Gaillon, in the north-west of France. There are historical monuments near there, so it’s exciting to discover how France was and how other cultures influenced us.

This village is located between the ocean and Paris, so I can enjoy both.



I like travelling, discovering places and cultures. This summer, when I visited my family in the south-west of France, I went to the Lascaux Caves. It’s really fascinating!




I try to travel as much as I can. I have visited France, of course, but also Italy, Belgium and Spain. I have already visited London for a couple of days and I really enjoyed it! I think it will be the same with Cardiff. If I survive the weather and the other side of traffic.

I studied French Law, but I have never worked as a lawyer. I was a logistics assistant for the last five years and I went back to school to study Publishing.

If you want to know more about me, just have a chat or if you need anything, you can find me at the welcome desk. See you soon!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment