PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing...

Hello!
I’m Laura and I am 21 years old. I will be the intern at Peartree Languages for the next three months and I can’t wait to live this new experience!


I am from Busto Arsizio, in northern Italy. You might don’t know it. It’s a small city situated on the north of Milan, near Malpensa Airport. I really like living there because it offers a lot of things to do and see: you may have a walk to the lake (Lake Maggiore and Como Lake), you may go to the mountains in Lombardy or Piedmont or even visit a big city like Milan. My area used to be famous because there was a flourishing textile industry. We have a textile museum, too.


I studied economics and foreign languages at school and I decided to continue with the economics subject at University despite I’ve never lost my love for foreign languages and culture. I’ve just graduated in Economics at University of Milano-Bicocca. It was an amazing experience, the result of a lot of hours passed on books studying! Celebrating it with my family and friends had been the best part of this achievement. I would like to continue with a master degree regarding the international face of Economics, maybe in English!

The activity I like the most during winter is snowboarding, fortunately, I have Italian Alps an hour and a half away. I really like having trips to the mountains (also in summer) because we have beautiful landscapes and we can escape for a while from traffic and pollution.


My other passion is traveling and I try to do it as much as I can. I’ve been to some European countries and I hope to go to the other continent soon to discover all those beautiful cultures.

If you want to know more about me you will find me at the welcome desk! Ciao!

Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment