PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing...

Hello!

Moldovan flag left
Reggio Emilia right
My name is Ana, I am 19 years old and I am a new intern at Peartree Languages. I was born in Moldova, a lovely little country near Romania and Ukraine, but I have been living in Italy for eight years, in a really beautiful city called Reggio Emilia.
One of my biggest passions is travelling, that’s why I really love foreign
languages and different cultures. In high school I took English, French and German classes, as well as Japanese and Chinese. Other languages I am really interested in are Korean and Russian.





For me travelling is quite easy because I have been doing it since I was little, so I don’t really have a home country. Actually, if I had to choose between Moldova and Italy I would have a really hard time. Each country is truly beautiful in its own way. My favorite things about Moldova are traditions and music. Actually, another big passion I have is singing. Everyone in my family sings! Moldovan traditional songs are our favorite and my secret dream is to become a singer in the future.




Cappelletti in brodo


What I like the most about Italy is food, architecture and the weather. My favorite dish is ‘cappelletti in brodo’, which are little dumplings filled with meat and served with soup, while my favorite Italian city is Florence.

Back in Moldova I didn’t have the opportunity to learn English so all my Italian classmates were much better that I was. I remember looking through books written in English and thinking that I would never be able to understand it. I was sad about it for a while but I didn’t want to give up. After a lot of hard work I managed to get better at speaking English and it became my favorite foreign language! Everything is possible if you set your mind to it!

At the moment I am staying in Cardiff since I was given the wonderful opportunity to work at Peartree Languages for three months. It is a very nice city with amazing and kind people! The UK has become my favourite country to visit and I am really glad to live here for a while.
I hope that this experience will make a better person and I really look forward to what the future is going to gift me with.
 Pa pa!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment