PEARTREE LIFE: Experiencing Languages

Introducing...


Hello! I am Doriane, the new intern at Peartree Languages, and I am going to work here for two months.

I am from France and I live in Rheims, a city near Paris. My city and region are famous for their production of Champagne and our local brands sell Champagne all over the world.

Doriane at Peartree Languages
I am currently in my third year of an Applied Foreign Languages degree at the University of Rheims and I am studying English, Spanish, Italian and Marketing.

I love travelling and discovering new cultures. My last trip was to Los Angeles for the holidays. I stayed at a Mexican friend’s house and I experienced a Mexican Christmas which was quite interesting. We had a typical Mexican meal and I was able to practise my Spanish! Mexican people are very welcoming and Christmas is a very important event for them.



It was not the first time I had been to the US, as last summer I also had the great opportunity to work for the Walt Disney Company at Walt Disney World in Florida as part of the International College Program, and I learned a lot of things there. Walt Disney World is huge; there are four theme parks, unlike Disneyland where there are only two. 

I worked in quick service food and beverage and I had two positions- first I worked in the Animal Kingdom and then at Disney’s Polynesian Resort. The work was hard and there was a lot of pressure because the Disney Company is very strict and has a reputation to maintain. But it was a wonderful experience and I met some amazing people from all over the world.

Doriane and Piglet 

Doriane in the Animal Kingdom
Now I am in Cardiff for two months and I am very excited about it! I have already been to Wales several times and I love it so I am glad to do my internship in Cardiff and I hope I will learn a lot and

improve my English!

See you at Peartree Languages!
Share on Google Plus

About Peartree Languages

Peartree Languages is a language school located in Cardiff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment